Facials - Natures Way, our premier skincare range, has been carefullt formulated using essential oils, plant, vegetable and herb extracts.
After a diagnostic skin analysis your personalised facial will be carried out in a private & relaxing atmosphere.
Aroma Essential Facial 60 mins £45.00
- A super cleansing
- A Facial Sauna opens pores & oxygenates the skin.
- A gentle exfoliant removes dead skin cells and removes blackheads without damaging the skin.
- A 15 minute mask, purifies the skin and restores the skin moisture content.
- A toner to leave the skin beautifully clean.
- A light massage movement to finish this relaxing treatment - your complexion will feel radiant.
A luxurious treatment using Native Collagen for moisture deficiency, fine lines and wrinkles. Ideal for sun damage and dehydration skin type. The ultimatre pampering treatment with instant results.
- Visibly improves the level of skin moisturisation
- It's exceptional formula visibly smoothes the skin
- Restores the skin's radiant glow
- Supports firmnness and elasticity in the skin by increasing collagen and elastin production
- Helps reduce the number of wrinkles
- Reduces the visibility of mimic lines
- Recommended for an intensive care of every type of complexion especially mature dry and sensitive skin at home as well as in the beauty salon
Body Ultimate Facial Toning System
Single Treatment - 60 mins - £55.00
Course of 6 Treatments - £275.00
Smoothes and rejuvenates skin's appearance. Lifts and improves facial contours, reduces fines lines and wrinkles. To look your best on any special occasion this treatment is truly wonderful.
Sorisa Silkdermic Microdermobrasion Facial
Single Treatment - 60 mins - £58.0
Course of 6 Treatments - £290.00
Starting with the first application you will see the results for yourself. Skin will be visibly improved, in a very short time your complexion will get back its uniform appearance, firmness and glow.
Silkdermic is very effective in treating...
- Cutaneous Ageing
- Wrinkles & Folds
- Milia, cysts & pimples
- Stretch Marks
- Photo-ageing or skin damaged by the sun
- Marks & Scarring left by acne
- Post Traumatic or Post Surgical scars